THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 9, 2008

My fingers aren't broken... I can still type

Greetings! I haven't forgotten how to type or the website I use to post this blog. I just have been busy at work and found myself going to bed early or losing track of time in the evenings. Now that things have somewhat normalized at work I will only be updating this blog 2 times a week since the posts otherwise would be one or two sentences. I have continued to work this past week on the early childhood flyer that will go out in about 3 weeks. I also will begin next week to put together the initial layout of the Back-to-School flyer and finish up the fist round of signs for the retail sales floor. I had some visitors this weekend in Georgia. Mom, Dad, and Grandmother came down to visit me and bring down a few items for the apartment. We ate lunch at Ted's Montana Grill ad t was just as good as I remember it from my Nashville trip with Stephen and Whitney. We did a few things around the apartment and I gave them a quick tour of Kennesaw. Well that's about all for now. I'll try and update every few days to keep you informed of all my adventures (or misadventures) here in Georgia!

0 comments: