THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 21, 2008

Its alright....cause I'm saved by the bell!

I woke up this morning and quickly got ready for work. I sat down and turned on the TV to enjoy some entertainment while eating breakfast. I flipped through the channels until I came to TBS where I was forced to put down the remote. I got to watch an episode of Saved by the Bell, a wonderful comedy TV series from the 90's. I had forgotten how often I used to watch this series and wish that my friends and I got into the mischief that the cast always found themselves surrounded by. After reminiscing for about 30 minutes through the episode I packed up some food for lunch and then headed out to work.

I got to work and began finishing the last few pages of website item checking. I finished those up around 9:30 and then spent some time trying to determine what else had to be done soon and how soon I had to do it. I packed up some posters for each of the stores to begin advertising for Customer Appreciation Week May 5th - 9th. We don't really have any tubes to send over sized posters to the stores without them getting damaged, so I had to tape some medium sized boxes closed while they were still collapsed and slide the posters in. I marked the boxes as fragile and said posters inside do not bend. Hopefully this information will prove to deter people from crushing/throwing the boxes away. After some email responses to graphics requests from Chris, I met with Vickie to discuss a top secret project: Summer Training 2008! I can only say this, there will be video integration into this year's class and I would like to tell you more, but I honestly can't remember anything else. I told Vickie I would eat the plan she printed out for me as soon as I could find some salt and ketchup... dessert! I also arranged a donation to Mt. Bethel United Methodist Church to support their Road Race/Habitat for Humanity 2008 fund. I am glad that we are willing to help causes that help others (even though we can't help everyone).

After work, Stacy, Leslie, and I met at Stacy's house for dinner. On the way there I saw the most recent rise in gas prices on display, and it made me glad that I bought gas yesterday. It was $3.55 per gallon at the Exxon that I bought it at yesterday for $3.39 per gallon! We missed our weekly date last week, but it was probably for the best since Leslie was still contagious at that point. We decided to hang out in a more relaxing environment. Stacy fixed us pasta with spaghetti sauce and Italian sausage to add some protein to the meal. It was delicious, and to show our appreciation we helped clean up. We had good conversations over our meal and it was nice to talk to someone else while eating instead of just watching TV or looking at stuff online. We hung out there until 8:00pm and then Leslie and I headed out to go tour respective homes to finish out the evening. I got home and decided to update/customize the appearance of my blog. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! I watched a bit of TV before deciding to do some research on some music I had heard in some movies that I wanted to buy. I found most of what I was looking for, and by that time it was 11:00pm and I needed to try and go to sleep.

Meditation for the day: 2 Corinthians 4:8-9 "We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but mot abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed"

1 comments:

Amy T. said...

Like the new look of the blog. You are just too creative, aren't you? :)