THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Copier is Coming, The Copier is Coming!

Can you guess what happened at work today? That's right! The new Color Copier arrived and this time was properly installed! (Does it worry anyone else that the high point of my day is the arrival of a new piece of office equipment?) I "tested" it out by printing some sample flyers and comparing it to the ones we had printed at a copy center. There was basically no difference. This thing is huge! (Really, it stands about 4 1/2 feet tall!) I will get to officially break it in tomorrow. I also got my own business cards today...I have arrived! I also ventured out today to Printing Impressions, where The School Box had flyers printed until we got this new copier, to pick up the last flyers we needed printed before the copier arrived. I found my way there and back without getting lost. This made me feel pretty good about my navigational skills.

I got home and fixed some Cheese Shells & Broccoli for dinner and caught part of an episode of Law & Order SVU. It was a repeat, but still pretty good. I decided to go ahead and file my tax return to see if I was going to get anything back. I got a pretty good return this year, just like last year! After that I talked with Mom on the phone for a while about various things and to confirm my reservations for my weekend stay at Le Chateau de Taylor. I got off the phone with her and then almost immediately my phone rang and it was Whitney! That's what I did until the start of the UT Men's Basketball game at 9:00. I will report on my meeting with Dave tomorrow and then I'll be 2 days away from returning to K-town.

0 comments: