THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It Feels Like Home To Me

Well,

I handled even more phone calls today than yesterday. I even handled one that wanted our involvement in a festival at a Children's Theater at no cost to us (I thought that was unheard of). I starting making my list of signs that needed to be made or new ones updated for the sales floor. It was a giant list that was a mixture of signs that I had already made for the Knoxville store and signs that someone had made in Kennesaw about 5 years ago (faded & old looking). I worked briefly on some new signs today, but the majority of my work will begin tomorrow as far as the signs project goes. I also am meeting with David and Stacy tomorrow morning to put together a sales flyer to be inserted in newspapers in Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Knoxville. We are supposed to get a brand new full sized color-copier tomorrow and I will break it in by printing 350 copies of a flyer for Sue in Knoxville and 200 copies of a flyer for a show next Thursday.

On to the title for this blog. I came home and was inspired to do some more "decorating". I hung up my poster that goes over the entertainment center, A Fine Frenzy poster, my diploma from UT, and the mirror in my bedroom. I felt like I accomplished something, and got to use my new screwdriver, hammer, level, tape measure, and parts kit that I got for my birthday (thanks Dad and Amy!). I am going to go do some more breaking down of boxes now that I have eaten dinner and blogged for the day. More on life in Georgia tomorrow!

0 comments: