THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Walk in the Park

Today at work was rather uneventful. I made a few more signs and figured out how to connect to Sum/IT which is what we use to run our point of sale and purchasing. I ate real food for lunch today thanks to my Walmart trip last night. I did plan and coordinate a promotion with Imagine It! Children's Museum of Atlanta. They are doing an exhibit to promote field trip opportunities to teachers in metro Atlanta with their exhibit Wild About Plants! The School Box will be providing bags, pens, pads, and door prizes for teachers in attendance.

I got home and decided to eat before checking out the weight room at my apartments. After eating I went down to the clubhouse to see if the weight room was deserted or crowded. It was deserted when I got there and since the entire back wall is mostly windows, it was COLD! I walked on the treadmill for about 20 minutes and kept my hoodie on the entire time. I got back to the apartment and remembered that Tennessee Men's Basketball was on TV at 9:00 vs. Kentucky. That is what I'm watching right now and Tennessee is doing a prety good job containing the Wildcats. Well, that is all for now. Stay tuned for future broadcasts.

0 comments: