THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hump day!

Today marks the middle of the week. In my mind it is a pretty good day because once its over you know that there are only 2 days left until the weekend. I woke up after having a very good nights sleep, but remembering one strange dream I had. I won't go into too many details because it would take way too long to write, but here's the general idea. I was at a Halloween party with Chris, Tami, and Whitney (even though in the dream we were not together). I was dressed as a fire hydrant, Chris was a dragon, Tami was a knight, and Whitney was a sandwich. (I swear I had nothing to drink to inspire this dream) Whitney and I left the party and went shopping at American Eagle where we saw Hickey and Elizabeth walking around. The rest of the dream included specific prices for shorts they had on sale and me trying on lots of pairs, but finding none that fit just right. I know that God still speaks in dreams, but this one may have just been my subconscious taking a trip to crazy town. (if anyone would care to attempt to interpret this dream, feel free and please let me know...I could use a good laugh!) I arrived at work and was asked by Dave to do some follow questions about our summer learning piece mail-out in early May. I also continued to work on checking the items on the website for descriptions and images. I can now see the pile of pages to go through slowly shrinking and that gives me hope that one day I will run out of item numbers to type in and click on. Just before lunch I ran to the post office to buy some stamps to mail out bills for the month. I heated up some leftover Bertolli's for lunch along with some club crackers. I decided to once again watch a couple of episodes of Family Guy while eating. (Its the little things in life that bring us joy). I finished 5 vendor on the website checking list after lunch which is pretty good. I was able to block out the office noise with my ipod and focus on getting some work done for a change. I also threw together a quick ad to be included in 11Alive's Class Act Teens Program pamphlet for their awards banquet. 11Alive is Atlanta's NBC affiliate, and we support their Class Act teacher awards program and also do some commercials with them at peak times of the year for us. The last hour of work seemed to drag, but it could only drag so much because it was merely an hour that separated us from the freedom of the outside world. (that sounded kind of dramatic but I'm leaving it in to raise the level of suspense in my blog) 5:oopm arrived and I packed up my things and headed out the door for home.

I ate a nice and healthy dinner of a bacon, egg, and cheese toast sandwich with an apple to add more substance. I got some major work done on the video tonight and was able to also find time to create the DVD Insert and labels for both the ceremony and the reception discs. I talked to Hickey on the phone for a bit and we discussed some plans for the next weekend I will be coming into town. (not this weekend though!) I did some random stuff online and then decided to call it an early night as for some reason I was very tired, and I was planning on getting to work the next morning a little early to prepare everything for my meeting with Dave. So I put a movie on and slowly drifted off to sleep, hopefully to have a restful night with no dreams (or at least ones that made sense).

Meditation for the day: Jeremiah 17:9-10 "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? "I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve."

0 comments: