THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Leaving town...

Well, now that Friday is finally here, it is dragging on forever...I had things to do at work and they kept me occupied, but I still just want today to be over so I can get back into the mode of filming. I'm also looking forward to going to CBCB on Sunday and seeing many old friends, so that ran through my mind every few seconds, which led to lots of unfocused hours. I got to watch the first part of the UT vs. South Carolina SEC playoff game on my lunch break at the apartment, but wished I could stay and watch the entire thing. I set it up to record the rest of the game so I can watch it again in its entirety next week.

I left work just a few minutes early today in an attempt to beat some of the traffic out of town. It didn't really work that well. It was fairly good weather to drive up to Knoxville with only a few spots of rain along the way. I arrived in Knoxville shortly before 8:00pm and dropped my things off and checked-in at Le Chateau de Taylor so they would not give my room away to another weary traveler. I then went to my favorite Friday night destination...Movies 4 Sale. I hung out there with Hickey and crew, watching movies until close. Tonight we watched the majority of the Alabama vs. Mississippi State basketball game which wasn't eventful until the game went into overtime. There were some very severe storms head through Atlanta at that time and rumors of a tornado that eventually were confirmed with proof of the damage outside the area and to the roof of the arena during the game. After they closed up the shop, we reconvened at the Applebee's on North Peters Rd. for our usual Friday night fun. Megan, our usual server, was in a good mood as she always is, which was nice to see. I like it better when people I know are happy because it helps me feel happy. I had the boneless buffalo wings with the new citrus teryaki sauce as opposed to the usual honey BBQ. They were delicious and were just enough to fill me up until the feast of a breakfast that I would enjoy tomorrow morning!

0 comments: